Sr Mortgage Consultant
My goal is to provide the best possible mortgage experience for my customers. This requires excellent customer service and personal contact, great loan products, and consistent follow-up to meet the needs of my clients.
Specialties: Purchases, Refinance, Foreclosures, Down Payment Assistance, Rehab and Reverse.
Equal Housing Lender. Marketplace Home Mortgage, LLC, NMLS # 1082. I am a licensed mortgage originator, NMLS #291669, and am licensed to originate mortgage loans in the following state(s): Minnesota.
There’s a difference between getting pre-approved & getting Marketplace Approved. Our pre-approvals go through certified underwriting up front to give all parties the certainty of closing and closing ON TIME.
Want to make your offer more attractive? Get a complete commitment from underwriting in 5 days with or without a house with our UFirst 5 Day Loan Commitment!
If we are unable to close your purchase on or before your scheduled closing date, we will pay for your first mortgage payment up to $1,500 P & I AND the seller of the property will also be paid $5,000. *See terms and conditions.
THE MARKETPLACE HOME MORTGAGE BLOG
In today’s modern age, there is no shortage of online lending options. However, when it comes to home financing, local is still the way to go.
Buying a home could be one of your biggest investments. Although financing with an online lender may seem convenient, it comes with big tradeoffs. What you seemingly gain in convenience, you lose in personalized guidance and expertise. No two loans are the same. Each client has their own set of unique circumstances and it’s always better to work directly with a mortgage professional who has your best interests at heart.
For homeowners who have built equity in their homes, a cash-out refinance may be a useful tool to cover some of life’s big expenses. There are many reasons homeowners may be interested in a refinance of this nature. Whether the money is for debt consolidation, a renovation, college tuition, or a new business, this program allows homeowners to turn their equity into cash. READ MORE
An important part of the mortgage application process involves submitting well-organized bank statements. These are used to help verify application information when applying for a mortgage. Having your bank account statements in order will help keep your application moving. If you’re preparing to apply for a mortgage, or have already started, follow these tips for a smoother, faster process:
- Always provide ALL numbered pages of each account statement. “Page 1 of 8” may be nothing more than a cover sheet. Unfortunately, underwriters don’t know that unless they see it.
- Document the source and purpose of deposits that are not clearly identifiable as being from your employer.
- Make copies of all checks and deposit slips and keep them together in case they’re requested when applying for a mortgage.
- Track transfers, too. You will need to provide statements for both accounts involved. If it is a gift from a family member, please consult your Loan Officer on the proper process to follow.
- Don’t deposit currency and checks together, as this will be hard to document. It’s best not to make cash deposits unless you can clearly document the source of the funds.
Following these steps will make it easy to prove that funds going into your accounts are not borrowed. Even private loans have corresponding payments, so underwriters must be certain to account for all debts. When in doubt, remember we’re always here to answer your questions.
Ready to get started? Find a Home Mortgage Loan Officer near you!
Source: Top of Mind Networks Inc.